Life & Pensions
The Life and Pensions industry is in flux. Pressure is coming from several directions at once and traditional business models are being fundamentally challenged due to:
- The direct impact of regulation such as RDR, Mifid II and Solvency II
- Turbulent investment markets and capital constraints
- Discontinuous change in distribution methods, including the impact of digital channels
- More informed and proactive consumers looking for self-direction
- A low-trust environment extending across the financial services industry as a whole
As a result, life and pension firms are looking at reconfiguring their product, customer and channel mix with major implications for their operating models.
Bluerock meets the demand for practical and deliverable solutions that goes beyond just advice.
Our current solution portfolio includes:
Making D2C Work - a route-map to delivering a D2C model which includes unique insight on building an online financial business and the cost-effective delivery of advice - online, virtually and face to face. In addition see: Exploiting Digital & Social Media.
- Workplace Success - an expert template for developing/delivering/optimising successful workplace marketing, retirement solution development/delivery and the integration of employee and employer benefits
Successful Customer Engagement - linked to our Exploiting Digital specialism this practical guide expertly informs organisations on the challenges and demands of building true consumer engagement into the heart of their business. In addition see: Exploiting Digital & Social Media
- Financial Planning Tools - which one and why? An innovative unique selection process that replaces the out-moded and over-simplified functionality checklist with a combination of usability deployability and provider insight to deliver a comprehensive assessment tool. This is augmented by our access and insight on many of the new to market offers available through our exclusive sponsorship of the European Finovate Conferences of 2011 and 2012
- Delivering a Practical Platform Strategy - a template of the major variables designed to enable organisations to deliver a winning Platform strategy quickly and effectively - includes both corporate and retail wrap developments
- Building a Personal Financial Planning Tool - as a complimentary solution to our Financial Planning Tools selection approach we have in-depth hands on experience of the design and build of a bespoke financial planning tool from initial concept development and market positioning through software design and build to launch. This is delivered as a structured, phased process that reduces risk and manages investment based upon clearly identified thresholds.
Technology-led business change - working with our solution partners and others to implement risk managed and cost efficient programmes of work
See also: Responding to RDR, Exploiting Digital & Social Media, Managing Change Successfully, Performance Improvement