IT Principal Consultant
We are looking for an IT lead for our Life and Pensions team due to an increased focus on e-enabled models for customer service and distribution.
This role will involve:
- Leading the development of our technology design and implementation capability
- Leading the technology aspects of engagements
- Securing the right resource and partnering arrangements to support our target growth
- Developing client relationships, shaping though leadership and driving business development opportunities
Successful candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of fund-supermarket, wrap business solutions and the customer engagement technologies they deploy.
- Experience of sales automation and related e-CRM tools.
- Knowledge of the emerging technologies that facilitate the delivery and integration of such solutions:
- Overall SOA approach and web services
- Web 2.0 tools, features and Microsoft collaborate technologies.
- Workflow and BPM solutions
- Integration tools
- Customer interaction design in online environments
- A background in software development and delivery - having deployed modern RAD and prototyping approaches to development
- Experience of working with third-party delivery specialists for software development and website design would be an added benefit.
- IT grounding gained from within a leading systems integrator, for example: IBM, EDS, Capgemini, LogicaCMG, Microsoft, or within a specialist technology oriented consultancy
- Experience of working with small entrepreneurial solution providers, within this market would be of added benefit, in the UK or overseas.
Please send your CV and covering note to to apply for this role or to request further details.