We are currently seeking an Associate Director to assist us in the development of our retail banking sector and the delivery of client work. The Associate Director will:
- Define and deliver retail banking client engagements
- Lead and participate in, engagements where the change is complex and challenging.
- Prepare, present and implement practical bottom line-oriented solutions to senior management and board level audiences.
- Develop client relationships, shape thought leadership and drive business development opportunities.
- Play a significant role in the growth of the retail banking area of the business and Bluerock practise generally, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Top-tier consultancy background.
- Retail banking industry experience
- Substantial experience delivering consultancy engagements for top-tier retail banking clients
- Proven business development/sales ability
- At least 12 years of delivery experience.
Please send your CV and covering note to to apply for this role or to request further details.